Pekko Vehviläinen, “The most quantified man in Finland”, CEO, Digital Health Solutions Ltd
Pekko Vehviläinen is the leading expert in digital health in Finland.
During the past 20 years, while being exposed to digital technology, he has gained PhD in analytics, several patents in mobile technology, and renowned expertise in business consulting.
He is the owner and CEO of his own company – Digital Health Solutions Ltd. – whose aim is to help businesses to understand and grasp value from the digital technology disruption in health, fitness, and wellbeingareas. For more information, please visit his company’s site DHS
Internet of Things and ubiquitous computing. A brave new world to serve us.
– Digital technology is ubiquitous: it is commonplace and chip. It is already here and ready to serve
– The enablers for the brave new world are our own, computing body, our computing wearable gadgets and the intelligent environment that surrounds us
– However, our mind is already saturated with data. Yet we continue to consume, emit and pollute our environment with it. How we can turn all this the data to our benefit?
– What are the challenges that we are facing in the development of the brave new world?
– How does the brave and serving new world look like? Who does it serve?